NitefallBrigade NitefallBrigade NitefallBrigade NitefallBrigade NitefallBrigade NitefallBrigade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Well, Well, Well

Just normal talk about anything
Jul 15 2010, 11:02 am
Glad to be back. Having lots of fun with the guys I've been playing with the last couple of days. Feels like I never left. Oh, I got my first cheater accusation yesterday, felt good!
Disco69
Admin
Admin
NfB

Jul 15 2010, 13:53 pm
When are you usually getting on? I would love to get in a few rounds...
davedoomed
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jul 15 2010, 15:32 pm
Will you guys be on tonight playing? I might come in for a couple of rounds if you guys are going to be on.
tardmonkey
Admin
Admin
NfB

Jul 15 2010, 17:17 pm
I'm going to try and be on.

At first I thought Disco and someone else were discussing hackers, then I saw that he WAS the hacker. His numbers were not extraordinary so I was laughing.
Mustyone
Admin
Admin
NfB

Jul 16 2010, 11:55 am
The most unimaginable thing has happened since most of the better players migrated off 2142, people have resorted to kick-voting me! :huh:

swampfrog
Enlisted
Enlisted
NfB

Jul 16 2010, 13:40 pm
Just loose the hacks Swamp!

:P

What servers are still going on 2142? I am getting bored with BC2, want some 2142 action...
davedoomed
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jul 16 2010, 15:08 pm
davedoomed wrote:Just loose the hacks Swamp!

What servers are still going on 2142? I am getting bored with BC2, want some 2142 action...

Mostly just play the GHF Gib server, TRR populates theirs on some Wednesdays and Saturdays. WCK every once and a while also. GHF must have their FF set for 60% or something, playablity has improved from when it was totally FF=OFF.

Was on vacation for 10 days, and I'm still just hit and miss when I'm on. I need to get on teamspeak3 so at least others will know I'm on if they want to join...

Wish they'd get the patch done already. Would be really nice to shoot Disco with the Baur again :D

swampfrog
Enlisted
Enlisted
NfB

Jul 16 2010, 22:52 pm
davedoomed wrote:Just loose the hacks Swamp!

I hate to say it but there was something about 2142 I really miss
typhoon17
Admin
Admin
NfB

Jul 17 2010, 08:08 am
davedoomed wrote:They loved our man train...

ummm...do i even want to know?

anyways, welcome back, disco. maybe i'll see you in-game some day soon. and just so you know, bc2 has really turned things around (eg. i shoot people, mainly w/ sniper rifles and falcon knifes everyone in sight)
fatmooseknuckle
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Jul 19 2010, 11:24 am
Kelly wrote:Hey Disco!! Nice to see you back dude! Everyone seems to be flying back now, xD

Back to the APM/RDX trap in the building between ruins and base I see...nothing a shotgun from below can't take care of though... :bye:

swampfrog
Enlisted
Enlisted
NfB

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion